Thursday, April 22, 2010

To : L.J.Y

I've decided not to remember you anymore.
I want to get you outta my head and my life right now.
I thought our friendship is stronger than this.
But the fact is, it's not.
I known you since primary one.
Back then, we're both 7 years old.
Now, we're both 16.
We've known each other for 9 years.
Our friendship should be stronger.
We didn't contact each other for a long time after I moved.
I thought you will still be the same person that I used to know.
Never thought that you've changed.
I don't even know who you are anymore.
I think we should continue being strangers.
I don't want any of us to get hurt of each other anymore.
For our sake, it's better to end this friendship for a while right now.
But still, I wished someday you will realized and change back to the L.J.Y that I used to know.
If you do change, I would still be glad to be your friends again.
Then, we can start over our friendship again.
I don't want to lose a friend forever.
I still hope when you turn around, I'll be standing there welcoming you back.
I will miss all our childhood memories-happy times and sad times.
From now on, I will forgive what you've done to me.
I hope you will forgive me for being mad at you too.
Let our past be our past.
Let's move on with our lives.
I hope someday we will meet at the cross road again.
I hope by then you will wake up from this nightmare.
I will miss you, old friend.
I did. I still do. And I will do.
May God bless you along your road.
Goodbye for now.

✿Hugs and Kisses✿
❤✗❍✗❍✗❤

As time passes by, people grew apart from each other.
But I will always miss you.
Related Posts with Thumbnails