Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BLAH!!

I didn't update this blog yesterday. Oh well, never mind that. I totally forgot that today we got Physics test. Sigh. Another subject go down the drain. Blehh. 

At 2.30pm I got netball aka bola jaring practice for sukan. I tell you that game is SHIT! You can't hold the ball for more than 3 seconds. You can't move when the ball is in your hand. You can't make contact when defending. You must be in your position ONLY. There are a LOT of positions. E.g: GS, GK, GA, GD, C and so on. They told us there's 9 positions. GS only shoot and your moves are limited in the semicircle line. GK is supposed to stop GS from shooting. GA can shoot and move about but not beyond the line in the middle of the field. C is the center and you must run the whole field the whole game but not beyond the semicircle and you can't shoot either. I still can't figure out what GD does. The other positions with 'W' in front of it is to defend. Guess what? Most of what these positions do, I figure them out by myself. Argh! I hate the smell of sweat and a whole lot of perfume mixed together. Well, at least the smell is not coming from me, but it still reeks! If you know 'who' and 'what' I mean. I'm not racist, okay? Anyway, basketball is way, way different than netball! In basketball, if you can, you just do it. In netball, it's different. Then, when you catch the ball in netball, you have to jump and and land on one foot. Doesn't that seems awkward and funny and hilarious and silly? It is to me. I hate it. I hate netball. I rather be knocked out during a basketball game than playing a netball game. It's sooooo boring! There's nothing worth excited for in netball game. I think the one who invented netball is a bore himself/herself! I wanted to knock my head on the wall when playing. Netball game is a bore! Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! GS(goal shooter) can be Goal Shit and GK can be Goal Kanasai! That game is so boring that it makes coffee go to sleep, if you get what I mean. I wanted to change to bola baling. At least it seems 100 times way fun than that fucking netball! [sorry, I'm really pissed!] There's a bola baling practice this Friday and I hope to try it out first.

Another thing, I told you in the previous posts that my mum had to go work outstation at 5-7 May, which is next Wednesday until Friday. Guess what?! They changed the date and mum will be going work outstation earlier, that is from next Monday till Thursday. Then, tomorrow mum also have to go to Kuching to have a meeting. Sigh. My life doesn't get any better than this. I hate this. I hate being left alone. When I'm alone I start to think stupidly and do something stupid. I felt unwanted and abandoned and lonely and invisible. It's like I'm not even exist in this family. Blehh! Whatever! It's official — my life sucks! :(

Not gonna say goodbye cause you'll be hearing me ranting again and again and again in this little blog of mine. :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails