Sunday, April 18, 2010

After mass at Carmelite Chapel, we went to Morsjaya to shop for groceries. I was waiting for my mum in the car. I felt bored so I looked outside the window. There at the little playground, I saw an old elderly man, playing at the see-saw, alone. The playground was empty. Not a single person except the old man. I felt sad. Then, we went to the fish market at the town area. I saw the same scene again. An abandoned elderly man. Sitting at the roadside. Not far from where the man sit, I saw two women, one with a baby girl and another with a little boy. They're sitting in front of the shops. The baby girl was let sleeping on the floor. Again, I felt sad and tears started running down my cheeks. A lot of people walked by them. Some noticed them but did nothing at all while others just walked pass them like they're not there. What's happening to humans these days? Helpless people are abandoned, neglected and deserted anywhere. Especially the elderly ones. Do we humans have no sympathy at all? If so, I rather die than being a heartless human.


人的良心都被狗咬走了吗?
Related Posts with Thumbnails