Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ahhh!! I feel annoyed! Well, just a bit. Just a few moments ago, my dad called to our house phone and asked whether me and my bro already had dinner or not. I said no. Then I hang up the phone. Seconds later, my mum called me on my cellphone and asked the exact same question. I said no again. Just when I thought that nobody would call again. Guess what? My aunty called my cellphone again and asking the same question all over again. I said that I was going to cook when the phone rang. Then again, I hang up the phone. Is there such a coincidence? They called me one after another. (⊙_⊙) And I hope they stop worrying so much! Haiz. You maybe think that this is the first time I am home alone where I'm in charge of the house. Well, you're so wrong! This happened hundred times in my life. At an age younger than anyone else, I need to start to take care of myself. Way, way younger than most of the people. Being left alone at home when parents are outstation is a normal thing in my life. Normal. Guess I have to live on my life with it. Sigh. (╯_╰)
Related Posts with Thumbnails