Saturday, April 24, 2010

It has been a few weeks since my bro went to study in Sibu. My dad also continue his study in Kuching. Only left me, my mum and my older bro in my house now. It's been hard for me to adapt to this new condition. I felt a heavy burden placed on me. I don't know if I can handle it. Sometimes, when my mum went to work outstation, I had to skip school. Now you know why I don't come to school frequently nowadays. My mum is going to work outstation again on the 5-7 May. Don't know if i will be going to school those days. Haven't discuss it yet. I really don't like skipping school. I had to work extra hard when I'm back to school after that. Huh... My life's hard these days. Other than that, I need to limit my activities. Sometimes, I can't go out on Saturdays cause my mum had to work overtime to earn money. Did I mention that my bro in Sibu, my dad in Kuching and us here in Miri are currently living only by my mum's salary? I mean all our expenses. So I don't blame my mum. When my mum is working overtime, I'm at home taking care of my older bro. [What? You sure you didn't typed it wrong?] YES. I DON'T TYPE IT WRONGLY. I had to take care of my older bro. You might be wondering why, right? Well, my older bro is sick. He has epilepsy. Sounds familiar? Cikgu Ursula used to talk about it in class. It's in our textbook. He wasn't born epileptic. He became how he is now when he was two years old. That time, he was the only child and my parents was at work. He was left in the care of a kakak at home. Suddenly, he got a high fever and it was too late when my parents brought him to the hospital. Thus, he became like that ever since and had to go on medication. It has been 19 years since then. Now at the age of 21, he still needs his medication. A normal person would be studying at a college or university at that age. But not my bro. Now he goes to the Sunflower Center with all the special kids like him. So when people jokes around about the people in Sunflower Center, I get really mad. They're still human okay? They have more human rights than you brainless people! Anyway, back to the topic. My life now is a sad case. Tell you people a secret. I sometimes cry secretly in class. That's why sometimes you see me being alone in my place and saying that I 搞自闭. Well, if I'm not, you'll be seeing me crying my eyes out in class. Haha. That's all I can write right now. This post is getting too long. So i'll stop right here for now.

Sayonara... (◕‿◕✿)
✗❍✗❍✗


Sometimes it wont hurt to cry and just let go.
Just remember to smile again after the rain.
Related Posts with Thumbnails