Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So disappointed in YOU... :\

How come you judge me by my appearance?
Yes, I'm short.
Yes, I'm thin.
Yes, I look like a kid.
Yes, I look like I can't do anything.
But,
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!
I'm small.
But the fact is I can do anything I want.
Even sports.
I've joined basketball team and went to competitions.
I've joined badminton team and went to competitions.
I love sports even though I'm small in size.
And I know I'm better in sports than you. [This is a fact.]
Try to dare me if you like.
I'm so disappointed to know that YOU are this kind of a person.
So JUDGMENTAL!
I hate this side of you.
Maybe all of you never seen me when I'm really pissed.
Except my family.
Well, I tell you first to not to look down on me and judge me before really knowing me.
If you do, well, there's two fate for you.
One, when I'm in good mood, I'll forgive you.
Two, when I'm moody, you're in deep trouble.
You'll face my RAGE!

To all the judgmental people out there,
STOP LOOKING DOWN ON OTHERS!
YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN SHIT!
Related Posts with Thumbnails