Saturday, May 1, 2010

Miri City Go Green Day || Shopping

Wake up at 5.30 am to go to stadium for the Go Green Day. We danced aerobic. The weather is just nice. :) Love the weather this morning. After dancing, we went to buy stuffs using the coupons they gave us. Later, me n Y.C walked to Parkson. It was around 8 am. So, the entrance was not opened yet. We went to KFC and we were the first customer of the day! Yay! LOL! (>.<) We hang out there until the entrance opened. I bought lots of stuffs today. A whole new sport shoe, black and silver blingy shoelaces, a shirt that look like a jacket and some other stuffs. Whoa! My money is gone like flowing water! Haiz. But I'm happy I bought those stuffs. =P Especially ONE thing in particular.


(●*∩_∩*●) Muackssz ❤❤❤
Related Posts with Thumbnails