Sunday, May 23, 2010

Looking forward to 3 weeks of holidays?

Yeap... I'm looking forward to it... I'm excited! :) But I'm afraid that it's gonna be "sit at home and do nothing" kinda holidays... It's three weeks of holidays!! THREE!! I don't want my holidays to be that boring and dull... I want it to be a memorable one... The one that I want and I will remember when I'm like about 80(if live that long)... I want every holidays to be a great memory... Full with friends and family... My parents planned out our "holidays" already... That is... Going back to kampung... For one week... ZZzzz... Argh.. Sometimes I don't really like to balik kampung... I know it's nice to see your relatives again and all but I'm totally bored!! I have ZERO friends there and all I can do is online to talk with my friends... Ahh!! So, my brother who's currently studying in Sibu is gonna come back here in Miri with a bus on like Friday or Saturday... Then, we go back to Limbang by our car.. Hmmm.. I will be there for one whole week... So I have like 2 weeks holidays left.. Don't know what I'm gonna do during those times... ZZzzz... Kinda hope for a primary school reunion but nobody's organizing it... The only thing left is to hang out with my friends whole day... Or... Tryna get myself a part time job... Hmm.. Maybe not on the job thing... XD Enough about holidays... My dad is back for good!! He finished his study at Kuching there and he's gonna have graduation ceremony during October in KL!! Yay!! I'm going to KL! I'm going to KL! lol... ps: I've never been out of Sarawak before... Except to Brunei.. ><" Haha XD Okay... I think I had enough ranting for today... XD Buaizz!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails