Monday, May 3, 2010

Handball Game Day 1

Today is a lucky day for me and Y.C. We always wanted to play both handball and netball before this. We're already in the netball team but we can't get into the handball team cause it is full already. Then, we wanted to join the Saturn Handball Team, but it's a no go. Just now, we were just sitting at the canteen area where Jupiter Handball Team were gathering. Y.C's friend, Kelly was also in the team. So is Cordelia, my primary school classmate. Their team was short of players on the girls team. The teacher-in-charge just randomly asked us whether we could play for their team or not. Y.C said yes first. Then I thought it would be fun playing in one team with my old classmate who is SO FUNNY! So I told the teacher that I would like to volunteer to play too. I'm also playing cause I wanted the free t-shirt! Haha. XD

Then, we started practicing before the game start at 2.30PM. By the way, me and Y.C never played it before but we sorta knew most of the rules from friends. So we both were just playing around. They also never had a proper practice before. Tskk tskk. Later, we were joined with a handball school team player. She's AWESOME! She got most of the goals when we played against Saturn B and Venus A. We won 10-0 against Saturn B and 4-2 against Venus A. I helped to score couple of goals too. I think the biggest threat is the Mercury Team. They're good. Especially a girl with super short hair that looks like Zhou Lun Fa. <— [ Y.C said it. ] Haha. She's kinda play it really rough. She's BRUTAL! I think she should join the boys team. Wahaha. XD

Anyway, I hurt myself during the practice before play. I had to stand the excruciating pain. I'm glad I made it through today's game through the pain. Tomorrow, we're gonna play the semi-final! Yuuhooo!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails