Monday, May 24, 2010

Get a Life!! You Hypocrites!!

Do I know you that well?! I didn't recall that I ever talk to you in class!! You're like a stranger to me!! So who the hell are you to judge me? Who are you to use my stuffs? What do you think I am?! A charity society?! Hmpph!! Think I don't know what you say behind my back?! Well, you're so wrong!! So come on!! Say it in front of me if you dare!! Don't hide behind people's back like a scaredy little mouse!! And you're "gang" of bitches are just the same as you!! No wonder you're all in a gang!! You all are low!! Lower than the dirt that people step on!! Lower than shit! Pfftt!! *spit on your faces* You're all are just hypocrites who loves to think good and feel good about yourself!! Thanks to people like you bitches, the world is gonna end sooner!! Thanks a lot!! NOT!! 

Remember this: Karma WILL get to you sooner or later!! If it doesn't, then you'll suffer in the scorching hot fire of HELL when you die!! Your soul will suffer forever and you'll scream of the punishment you get!! 

A word of advice to you and you're gang: Wake up!! Arrogance wont get you anywhere but the destruction of yourself!! Don't judge people lightly!! Look into yourself first before saying about others cause the truth will hit you hard in the head after that!! 

Lastly, if you're gonna have one on one fists fight with me, say it out loud, and I'll be waiting to bite your head off, kick you in the gut and punch your fucking face!! If reality hits you in the head or you're still a scaredy little mouse, then don't mess with me!! I'm not "Ms. Nice Girl" when I'm pissed!! 

Beware!! Seriously!! If I hate you, I'll make sure you're DEAD!! I'm not joking!!

I'm a massive dormant volcano waiting to erupt!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails