Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Handball Game Day 2 aka THE SEMI-FINAL and FINAL!!!

Woohoo!!! As you all know, we made it to the semi-final! So the first game we played today is against, Saturn A, Phoebe's team. It's fun although we had to play against our friends. We won 8-2 against them if I'm not mistaken. Let's see, when playing with Saturn, I got hit by the ball on my face and sprained my already sprained thumb AGAIN on the first half! Then, the Mercury team play against Venus. As expected, Mercury won. I hate them! They played super rough! After that, Venus played against Saturn to grab the third place title. Sadly, Saturn lose and Venus is in the third place.

Then, IT'S TIME!! FINAL GAME!! Jupiter VS Mercury. Both team never lose any game against other teams. Before stepping in the court, I made a sign of the cross and touch the line of the court, just like the football players always do in TV. Y.C said she saw me doing that sign. Anyway! Wow! Playing against Mercury made me super serious and my inner 'tiger' just jumped out of me! I got my super rough basketball girl self back! YES! BRILLIANT!! Great timing! Mercury played it rough, but we played harder! I rolled on the court for at least twice when grabbing the ball from Mercury players. One of them scratched my hand! They always pulled my team mates when we're trying to run forward and get the ball! Half time, it was 4-2 and we're ahead of them. After few minutes rest, we played again for the next half. They're rough I can tell you that! The Saturn team cheered for us! Yay! Thanks guys! :) I never played so serious the day before. Today's my stomach muscles hurt so bad. My sprained thumb also hurt so bad! Argh! By the way, I've gone twice to get first-aid for my thumb before playing against Mercury. Mallory also did. In the end, we won! Jupiter won! 

When we walked out of the court, Y.C accidentally made the girl who scratched me tripped on the ground! WAHAHA! SERVE YOU RIGHT! Then, she thought it was me who made her fall and she said: "SHIT!" and walked away. There was so much rage in me that I showed my middle finger TWICE! HAHA! Then, Phoebe came and belanja me 100 Plus! 爽! Mercury team was on our far left side gathering. They said lots of things about us!  We also talked back loudly at them. HMMPH! Stupid! It's the art of the game in sport! YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOSE SOME! They just don't get it! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEIR SHITTING FACE! So what if you're Form 5 and more senior than us? So what if you got a discipline prefect on you're team? You still LOSE! Arrogance wont get you anywhere! Remember that! It's the moral of the story! At least we won FAIR AND SQUARE!! Not like the SHIT team who only knows how to play rough! Jupiter team and Saturn team were over the moon when we beat that team. It's a SWEET REVENGE!! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It's the best day of my life!



You win some, you lose some, it's the art of the game.
If you want to win, win by playing fair and square, not by dirty rough tactics!
Related Posts with Thumbnails