Thursday, March 24, 2011

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger


I'm back! Finally I got the will to turn on my laptop and update something.. Been kinda lazy and super sleepy these few days.. Aighh.. So, I'm gonna update about my mid-term exam result.. Here it is, and don't laugh at it! =_____=  
BM-77
ENGLISH-88  
SEJARAH-84  
ADD.MATHS-25  
MATHS-71  
BIOLOGY-56  
PHYSICS-38  
CHEMISTRY-44  
P.AKAUN-82  
P.MORAL-75  
SIVIK-92
Bad right? Even though I got like 6A for the 10 subjects in SPM if based on this result-which is not that bad-, I failed physics and add. maths, D for chemistry and B- for biology.. My three science subjects sucked as hell! that includes add. maths too.. >______<  I'm not even good at these subjects.. It makes me so tired trying to struggle to be staying in science side.. Ughh, and the pressure.. doubles.. ;______; Ottokhae?! :(

Countdown to SPM-about 8 more months.. Gotta catch up fast with the syllabus for Form 5.. Then, do a hell lot of revision for Form 4.. *dies* I used to be a quitter.. Quitting is one of my ways to solve some things.. I regretted my decisions back then.. And I still am a quitter now.. but I'm not gonna give up that easily without a fight..! Just gotta constantly remind myself for who, what and why am I doing all of this for.. For my future self.. 

PS: 炎, FIGHTING!! 
^_______^ 
Prove to yourself that 
You are not a quitter!
Related Posts with Thumbnails