Saturday, March 19, 2011

BEAST IS THE B2ST!

I BEAST!

I spent my whole week of mid-term holiday turning into a BEAST fangirl! LOL Yeah, I can't believe it either.. Haha xD But they're really awesome! I was ughh.. droo*cough*ling looking at pictures and videos of them.. >_<" I'm a B2UTY!! Yay! As in B2UTY and the BEAST, where the B2UTYs are their fans.. Get it?? PS, I'm not the one who came up with it.. xD All the six members, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Kikwang are my biases! Hahaha xD They're just different and awesome in their own way that it's hard to choose only one or two.. But I love Dongwoon maknae the most~! :D *insert fangirl screams here* xD Anyways, I LOVE all of them.. I really wanna buy all 5 of their mini-albums.. Don't know if Speedy got it.. Hmmm.. I hope they have sell them.. I wan't it soooo bad I would cryy!! LOLOL Aigoo~ I'm crazy for them already! I listened to them whenever possible everyday and I downloaded tons of their photos and I saved all of their song's lyrics and I have them as my wallpaper and screen saver.. xD I guess I am crazy for them.. Tee-hee.. (-'_'-) Nganganga... *drools* They're just soo cute! :] Not to mention HOT! xD I hope I can meet them tonight in my dream.. jk haha xD Imma stop this post with their photos!! :))) 

 
 
 
 
 OMO~! HOT~! *drools* xD
 
 Okay~! Good night~! BEAST Jjang!! 
Related Posts with Thumbnails