Friday, March 4, 2011

Imma go on hibernating mode! Buh-bye! :'(

Umm.. I'm gonna be away for a week.. Starting tomorrow I hope.. Wish me luck in resisting temptations to take out my lappy, going online and spending hours on internet especially Facebook.. XD *crosses fingers* Why am I going on hibernating mode you ask? Well, it's cause of the mid-semester exam next week and I haven't started studying.. *DIE* Hmm.. I don't know why, but I have no mood to study.. Every time I pick up a book to start revising, suddenly I lost the urge to study.. Ughh.. :\ Yeah.. So.. Buh-bye cyberworld! Gonna miss ya so badly! :( Hard for me to admit it, but yeah, I'm addicted to internet. Gotta go on it every single day and if I don't, I'll feel awkward.. Like something's missing.. XD Ehmm.. In the last post I told you guys I would change my skin, but sadly, not now and not in this following week. I've already picked Top 3 skin that I'd use.. Unfortunately, I've got zero time to care about that right now.. If I do, I'll need lotsa time to edit those htmls.. *which, I kinda dislike to do* :\ Humm.. It's almost 9:50PM.. Gotta go soon! Idk whether I'll take a nap or start studying.. Papers on monday is English, Maths and History. English is whatever! but I gotta get good marks on Maths and great marks on History paper. Ah Bahl is not gonna be happy when she sees low marks for History paper.. Sigh.. 12 papers to take! including Civics and Physical Education.. We don't even have teachers teaching or classes to attend for both subjects! =A= Ouuhhh! Gotta go! I'm kinda tired now.. Maybe I'll go be a pig and take my piggy sleep. lol XD 


PS: Been kinda crazy today..
Guess pressure got a hold on me aye?
Buh-bye! || さようなら
Miss me aight? <3
Related Posts with Thumbnails