Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yeah!! I've got a new song for my blog already.. Wow.. It took me almost an hour an a half.. XD Anyway, I hope it loads super fast.. Fyi, my new blog song is No Promises by Shayne Ward.. I like the song the second I hear it.. <3 Please be patience if the music player lags.. It's a nice song to hear.. :]

Gosh.. This is the first time I got sick for almost a week.. It's nothing serious, just a really bad sore throat.. I hate the clumpy feelings I got on my throat.. So hard to ignore it.. Then today I started to cough.. @_@ Ugghhh.. I hope I will be cured before the start of school holiday which is T minus 11 days from today!! Gahhhh!! I wish I had a time remote controller.. So that I can fast forward it to school holiday.. Heehee.. :D But that's nonsense and impossible anyway.. I wouldn't count on it too.. I've seen movies with people using a time remote controller.. Like any other gadgets, the controller got a glitch too.. The guy ended up fast forwarding his life when he didn't intended to.. The guy fast forwarded until he's old, sick and almost dying.. But then, in the end he got back to his old, young-and-not-sick life again and appreciate every single second that he had with his family.. The guy is played by Adam Sandler and I watched the movie on AXN.. A nice movie.. :)

Oh! And my mum made me some homemade juice..


PS: Papaya and apple are not a good mix for a tasty juice.
Been there, done that.
(Well, my mum did it and I had to drink it.)
Blehh.. D:
Related Posts with Thumbnails