Thursday, November 18, 2010

OMG.. Some stranger just annoyed me by typing ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' lotsa times through my facebook chatbox!! LOL! That person totally annoyed me and make fun of my grammar.. Huh! Like his grammar's any better.. NOT! What the fuck is that person thinking anyway?! Going around annoying people you don't know.. You think it's fun is it? Huh! STUPID AND PATHETIC!! You can't even spell 'okay' right and you wanna make fun of my grammar?! HA-HA You're the one with poor grammar! What for you going around annoying people?! It only will make people hate you okay? Ever think of that?! Think before doing anything.. Don't make your way to people's HATE LIST! Anyway, I already reported, blocked and removed that person.. :D So don't mess with me! If you're in my list, you're out dude.. :P


PS: If you're out to annoy me,
you're D.E.A.D!
(:
Related Posts with Thumbnails