Sunday, November 7, 2010

Skin and Rants

Yes! Finally got myself a new skin! Gosh.. It takes me hours to edit all the codes.. Yea.. Old templates are more complicated to edit than the new xml template.. But I'm still using it cause the skins I've found which by the way are super nice are mostly using the old template.. >_< I've worked on this one from around 8pm yesterday till 12.30am today.. :O And I gotta wake up before 6am for church mass at 7am.. :X Hmm.. I'm not quite satisfied with this new skin tbh.. idk why.. :( prolly I'll change it again.. :D

Oh yeah.. And btw, my finals are just over two days ago.. And I can tell you that my results is definitely not gonna be pretty horrible unthinkable.. 

一定抬不起头来的!

Haha XD Hmm.. I gotta go from pessimistic to optimistic.. I really do.. Besides, I've been through failing and caning.. Kinda used to it already.. Prolly.. Maybe not.. o_O And I've been sick for the second week of the finals.. I'm now still on medications.. >_<"

And!! Another two weeks is the start of something new the long awaited school holidays!! Yippee!! My two weeks vacation with my family is coming soon! Can't wait! :D 

Gee.. I really have nothing to do right now.. Wait! I wanna go to the movies! And shopping window shopping! XD Hmm.. I also wish somebody would organize a primary school class reunion or gathering or something.. It's been ages since I have seen some of you! But please don't do it during my family vacation though.. Or else I'll miss out.. Fyi, it's 28/11 till 12/12.. Then we're gonna go back to Limbang from Christmas!! Yay!! I love Christmas!! :)

OMG.. You see!! I'm ranting again on my post! :/ Okay.. I'll stop ranting now.. 

Credits: Obsequious

PS: I'm a person who loves to rant!!
Well, mostly in my blog.. XD
K. Thanks. Bye.
Related Posts with Thumbnails