Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shit happens..

Haiz.. Shit happens.. About 20 minutes ago, my mum called home from work.. Guess what?! We're going to Limbang 2 hours from now cause she got work to do there!! OMG.. O_O I hate it when this kinda thing happens.. I thought I can relax tonight cause I don't have school tomorrow.. Didn't know that I'll be spending my night tonight sitting in the car for 4-6 long hours, on the way from Miri to Brunei to Limbang.. Dang!! My butt's gonna be so friggin' sore!! And I can't online.. Also can't sleep comfortably in the car.. Can't text people too cause I'll be in Brunei.. >_< I'm gonna be so bored!!! Arghh.. :( Mum says we're coming back on Saturday, but I doubt it.. When Saturday comes, my parents gonna be busy about the house there and then forgot the time and then say: "Aiyo.. So fast ah.. Already evening.. So many things haven't do.. Aiyah! Go back tomorrow la!" =O=" 

And then, there's another thing.. My mum have also have to work outstation somewhere around 27 till 29 November.. It's during our family vacation!! Arghh.. Hate this! I hate my mum's job! Why does it have to interfere with everything?! D: But mummy says will ask for permission to leave early on the 28th.. Good thing the flight to KL is a night flight.. Haiz.. Hope mummy's friggin' annoying boss let her leave early.. Sometimes I feel like beating the hell outta him..! Ahhhhhh...! :((

Okay.. I'll stop blogging right now.. Gotta pack stuff.. :\
Here's the adorable Lee Hong Ki pouting..
                                                                           



PS: Shit always happens in my life.
It's normal to me but I friggin' hate it!
D:
Related Posts with Thumbnails