Saturday, September 4, 2010

A small town called Limbang

Okay. So I'm currently in Limbang. My 'kampung'. It was raining cats and dogs here in the evening. (o.O) We go outside to eat dinner. Suddenly the rain just fall heavily like it wouldn't stop! We had to borrow umbrellas from the restaurant's owner. Thank God they had them. :) Later we went to Limbang Plaza, the only shopping mall here. It's a small small town. We go to a supermarket called The Palace The Place. My mum always miscalled it as The Palace. lol. XD Stuffs here really is cheap! Super cheap! Extremely cheap! lol. Cause it's having a mega sale. Haha. So bought shirts for my brother and my cousins who by the way are having birthdays on the same day. I bought one for myself too. ^^ So here's some photos of the day! Enjoy! lol :)
It was like raining a minute and stop a minute and then start to rain again.
Silly weather. XD

PS: Sometimes I love rain.
Sometimes I do not.
:D
Related Posts with Thumbnails