Saturday, September 4, 2010

OMG!

Just now when coming in the house at around 9pm, searching for the light switch in the dark, I felt something moving on my feet. I thought it was a little lizard or something and I told my parents about it. Just a few minutes ago, dad come up to my room.

Dad: Just now you got feel something moving on your feet right?
Me: Yea. Why?
Dad: Did something bite your feet?
Me: No, why?
Dad: Just now I found a snake at the toilet there. About six inches long. Maybe that 'something' is that snake.
Me: *(O_O) look* WHAT? Thank God! Thank God! Where is it now? I wanna see!
Dad: I killed it already.
Me: I wanna see it!
Dad: I throw it outside in the drain. Can't see already la.
Me: Oh. Okay. Thank God!

Yea. Thank God! If that snake bite me, maybe I wouldn't be here blogging this stuff now. Maybe I'd be in the hospital for snake bite. OMG! Soi dao just now! Still can't get over it! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

PS: I love you God.
Thanks for protecting me.
:')
Related Posts with Thumbnails