Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Addicted again! (❤.❤)




Finished watching korean drama "You're Beautiful" this morning. Wow. I finished it in three days! First and second day I slept at around 2 a.m. while third day (which is today morning) I slept at 1 a.m. so if you see me sleeping in class these few days, that's the reason kays? ;) And also the reason for me coming late for school and got my name on the BSL. Lol. >_< Enough about that.. The drama is really nice. Made me addicted watching dramas again. ❤ XD And it's been long since I've cried watching something. :") Idk why but I like the feeling after crying even if it's because of watching a drama. Yeah, I know it's lame or stupid crying for stuff like that but hey, at least that means the drama's real good! Hmm.. I think am gonna re-watch it again cause its just so so good! :D Love the four members of A.N.Jell (even though it's only real in the drama) T^T Gosh! I start to love everything Korean!! LOL! :P


PS: Tell me if you know any good drama!
Preferably korean or taiwan please!
Gonna love you if you tell me! lol XD
Related Posts with Thumbnails