Friday, January 21, 2011

Today was kinda boring. Prefects are all gone to Gua Long for Prefect Camp. So Lian Ling is not at class. >_< Frankly, Qin was not at school for the past few days. No wonder I don't see her at school or her coming to class to find me. Lucky her. She can sleep all she wants in the morning. Not like me who needs to get up at 5.30AM every weekdays. Aishh. Today, I-AM-BORED-AS-HELL. = =" Good thing is, we basically don't study today. Some teachers are absent. And, we've got PJK today and teacher allows us to play badminton at the school hall. \(^^)/ I've haven't play badminton - even exercise - for quite a long time. That explains my laziness to even move a muscle. Lol. Yeah, I'm one lazy girl. >///< 

Next week, I'm really gonna D-I-E. Going to have History Topical Test for Form 4 Chapter 1 to 10. TEN chapters and I haven't started yet! It's on next Friday. Before that, I'm going to have Biology Topical Test for Form 4 Chapter 7 till 9. Also, I haven't touch biology reference book yet and it's on Wednesday. God, help me get through all of this. You know I can't handle these stuff on my own. :(

I'm still choosing what career I wanna get into and what course I'm gonna take in college or pre-u. Yeah. I know. It's kinda late and I'm still a blur. Ughh. I'm not good at physics, chemistry and additional maths. Biology is okay, for now. I think I'm more to the art side than the science side? Ahh! Imma make myself go nuts if it's like this. Let's see, when I was young, I used to want to grow up to be a dentist, a chef, a hair-dresser(LOL), a policewoman(DOUBLE LOL), an engineer, a pediatrician and a lot more crazy ambitions. Everyone seems to have an ambition in their mind already. Just a snap, and they know what they want. Why can't I be like that too? Sigh. T^T

Related Posts with Thumbnails