Monday, January 3, 2011

Today Sivik teacher asked us what's our ambition. Looks like I'm not the only one who still haven't have one yet. Honestly I really have no clue about what I wanna be. My biology, chemistry, physics and additional maths subject sucks. So, I can't see myself being a doctor or a dentist as I've dreamed of becoming when I'm just a young lass who doesn't know about how hard it is to achieve dreams. T^T I've even thought of changing to art side instead of science side but my mum thought it'll be a waste. Aishh.. Eotteohkehae hanayo? It's so hard to choose. Dear God, help me and show the path for me, just the right one to take. And possibly, a.s.a.p.. cause if not, it'll be too late. -prayshard- Hmm.. Gotta go. Can't sleep too late cause I'm down with flu, and a terrible one at that. >_<


PS: It's the first day of school
and I'm already tired.
Gotta make a change yeah?
Related Posts with Thumbnails