Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's only the first week and I'm already busy with homework and stuffs. I never expect Form 5 life to be this fast-paced and stressful. I'm not good at handling stress or tensions. Once, it got to me and I make the stupid decision to quit a club that was an experience of a lifetime. I really regretted that decision badly. I think now I'm much better at controlling them than a few years ago. My emotions were a wreak. Now, at least I learned how to motivate myself a bit instead of panicking over little stress. Huhh.. Just finished my part of the BM oral test script. It's L-O-N-G! :\ Then, need to prepare the English oral test script which I have no idea what the title is. Teacher says it should be something you're interested in. Hmm.. Interested in huh? I like watching anime, playing games, drawing, reading novels, chatting and bla, bla, blah.. Well, that's not the correct answer for the question.. Btw, it's supposed to be an interview dialogue.. So WHO am I gonna interview? -period- o_O" *smash head on keyboard* Ouch! :\

PS: Don't Procrastinate!
Do what you gotta do!
Related Posts with Thumbnails