Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hmm.. Today during Chemistry period, the teacher got angry cause the class was too annoyingly noisy. Well, can't help it. It's 100% true but some of the students weren't that noisy. Lian Ling and I thought she was nearly crying. After she gave us homework, she stormed out of the class. We guessed she's going back to the office and God knows what will happen tomorrow. :\

After today's school ended, I was supposed to follow Qin's car back home. But then her car broke down and had to wait till 2.30pm for her mum to pick us up. After that, back to Qin's house cause need to check and fix the car. While waiting, Qin and I went to ride bicycle - and a big one at that! I didn't ride on a bicycle for at least 5-6 years. But I pick up quick and soon I can ride with one hand handling and even standing while cycling! Nice.. And suddenly I wanted to have a bicycle to ride. Haha. XD Also, first time eat curry noodles at her house. Sooo kick!! My mouth was near to spitting fire!! LOL.

At home, I was expecting mum to come back here from Kuching today. But then I received a call from mum. She says all fights from Kuching will be canceled for today cause there's an AirAsia flight 'terkandas' at the landasan.. So she only can come home tomorrow evening. >w< Aishh.. Too many shit happens this last few days.. I'm going mad!! @_@ So now I'm home alone again.. *help me* Tomorrow morning uncle will pick me up at home go to school. Then, I will go back home at 1.15pm after Maths period and skip Sivik period. Because I have no transport after that time. Haiz.. Why is my life like this? >< I'll bet no one's life is like this..


PS: Too many homeworks today.
Help!!
Imma die!! x_x
Related Posts with Thumbnails