Monday, May 2, 2011

It's rainy and I have the urge to write a poem unrelated to rain. =="


I'm a damsel in distress.
Oh who will save me from this miserable mess?

I hope you're already on your way.
And I hope we'll meet finally someday.

You don't have to be a knight in shinning armor.
Or a romeo who for me would die for.

You don't have to have a pot of gold.
Just promise to be there when I'm cold.

To lend a shoulder when I'm crying.
To open your heart and ears when I'm telling.

You who would share the happiness and laughters.
And wipe away the sadness and the tears.

We'll walk hand in hand, 
Side by side,
Till the day that death do us part.
 
I'll wait for you.
 
 
 
 
PS: Don't bash me if it's lame or bad etc..
It's my first try on my own.
And it may or may not be related to what I'm feeling now.
:P


Related Posts with Thumbnails