Friday, May 20, 2011

Holiday plan and some rants. :P

I've decided to change my blog layout and maybe my blog link during this coming holidays! Wheeee...! XD Yeah, I'm kinda bored with this one already. Haha >_______<" Hope you guys will link me back after I finished changing my blog link. Hmm. I think that's all about what I plan to do during the holidays. Will think about some more activities to do later. :P Btw, my additional maths paper is so gonna fail. Meh, I don't care cause I've been failing the whole year. Hahahaha XD Wish I can drop that subject. =______= Hmm.. For next week I have maths, civics, accounts, biology, chemistry and that damn physic papers. :( Me sad sad, cause me gonna be dead dead. Lol. Getting crazy already. XD I think I'll focus more on accounts and maths and maybe biology too. -sigh- Why do we need two damn freaking long weeks of exam?! I'm soooo frigging tired! :( Anyway, I've got not enough sleep this couple of weeks. I hate being so tired. I really wish I have the energy of an Energizer bunny. Haha XD

Kay kays. Gonna end this rant.
Oh! Btw, Happy 520!
__███████
_██▓▒░░▒▓██
██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██ 520___
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██ 我爱你___
_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██ I Love You___
__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██ 愛しています___
____██▓▒░________░▒▓██ 당신을 사랑합니다 ___
_____██▓▒░____░▒▓██ Je t'aime___
_______█▓▒░░▒▓██ Te amo___
________█▓▒▓██
_______░▒▓██
_____░▒▓██___♥

^_________^
Related Posts with Thumbnails