Friday, April 22, 2011

Life so far.

I've ditched my blog again.. Sigh.. I've got no time plus, my broadband line suck.. >:( Humm.. Form 5 life is really busy. To add to that, teachers keep giving loads of homework like we're not stressed enough. =_______= I feel like I don't even have a second to catch my breath. :( Anyways, it's Good Friday tomorrow. Going to church in the late afternoon. Ooh! And, PC fair starts tomorrow too. I'm going there anyway even if I would end up buying nothing. xD It's what I call 'window shopping' or my mum would say 'cuci mata'. xD Yeah, I hope I'll find something good and not that 'spendsive' for me to buy. lol. Then, this saturday, I'm going for a one day trip to Borneo Rainforest Resort. :P I'm gonna have fun while I still can now cause in a few month, I'mma be locked up inside my room studying for my SPM. xD Lol, nahh.. I'll be on full-studying mode but I'll not lock myself in my room and not come out. I'm not THAT emo. Hmm.. What else? Oh, today our school's brass band drum-line performed for the whole school. One word — awesome. Enough said. xD They'll sure win the drum-line competition. Hmm.. almost midnight, Imma go off now. I'll not be up here that frequent anymore. But I'll come back when the time comes. Sayonara! :D


Related Posts with Thumbnails