Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fishaturday xD

I'm currently in Limbang cause my parents' voting place is here for the state elections. In the morning, my parents went to cast their votes and I'm left at my grandparents' home. It's so friggin' hot cause there's no electricity there. Yeahs. Under BN. *rolls eyes* Enough about that, I went fishing for the first time in my life! Fyi, my grandparents' house is beside a river. Yeah, so I fish there. Guess what?! I caught two fish! :P Yay me! My cousins got nothing. Ha-ha-ha! LOL Bad me! xD My first fish is around 14cm long and the second one is around 20cm long. I would have caught a third one but the fish pulled so hard that my fishing rod went flying into the waters! The third one could've been a bigger fish cause it pulls so hard that it caught me off guard. :\ Not only I lost the fish, I lost the rod too. :( Anyway, it's a good experience. I'm loving fishing! :D Maybe next time I'll fish again when I go back there. F-U-N! Hwaiting~! :)

And oh yeah, I'm not about to talk politics. I'm neutral. Enough said. :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails