Friday, October 22, 2010


Gosh.. It's been ten days since my last post.. Well, at least this time I've got a reasonable excuse for not updating bloggie.. My finals starts next week (!!) and I'm busy studying for it.. As usual, it's gonna be a long and tiring TWO weeks exam.. ==" Argghh.. Don't know if I can top my last exam's results.. FYI, it sucked! D: I know my own strengths and weaknesses so I'm not gonna expect myself to surpass my friends and classmates results..

 So that I wouldn't feel so badly disappointed in the aftermath.. :)

So yeah.. Study mode is definitely ON! for everyone including me as well.. :D Get ready to be sleep-deprived, having panda eyes and pimple breakouts!! LOL XD TBH, I'm starting to get pimples now.. One on my forehead, one on my chin and one on the left-tip of my nose! XD Yay! I'm having pimple breakouts AND I'm happy!! Am I being hyper or just crazy?! :X Anyway, these couple of weeks is gonna be tense for me.. and everyone else I suppose.. Maybe I'll go crazy.. 

Like the Domo up there!! :P
Nah.. I'm not that crazy.. :) Okay, so I gotta..

LMAO! Nah, joking again..
Seriously, I gotta put on my reading glasses..

Like so..
And start studying!!

 Well, late night studying of course!!
And hopefully when its..

I'll make a wish..
"To not be afraid and everything is going to be okay.."
Even though I know it's not possible..

I'll keep telling myself..


And I'll eventually be okay..
And continue to live every second of my life..
With or without regrets..


Sorry.. My post just got from ":)" mode to ":(" mode.. It was supposed to be just a ":)" type of post.. Guess that's what stress will do to me.. :| 

Hmm.. I'll better off now as I need to stuff my head with load shit of "knowledge" that I'll delete off my brain after the final..



Ohh!! Let me spaz for a moment here!! 

I've dissected a cute little hamster in Biology class with my friends!! It was kinda.. uhh.. epic for me.. XD All the thick red blood, the bloody organs (and intestines too!) and the hamster's cute little heart.. :D I wanna dissect again!! Seriously!! :P ROFL!! I sound like a maniac here!! XD Here's some pictures of the dissection.. and btw, there are frogs as big as the palm of your hand dissected too!! XD 


GROSS PICTURE WARNING!!
YOU'LL RISK FAINTING OR VOMITING!! XD


It's a hamster..

It's a froggy..
And it's lungs and heart (i think)..


the hamster's cute little heart..

 hamster's liver and intestines.. XD

 the all-boys group went TOO far and started searching for the brain..
and they cut open the frog's head!!
after the "brain operation"..
guess what? it's froggy's eyes!! haha XD


Okay.. I'll stop spazing cause I think this post is getting longer and longer.. XD
So, bloggie, I'll be back after the finals okay? :))
I'll miss you.. :3






PS: I just realized that there's so much feelings going on in this single post!!
Does that mean I really had lost it? XD
Related Posts with Thumbnails