Sunday, June 20, 2010

Its the end....

Yeap.. It's the end of the three weeks of school holidays!! Huhuhu.. TT^TT I still wanna sleep late wand wake up late! I still wanna have all time I want to do what I wanna do! I still wanna have fun! And I definitely don't wanna worry about school! Damn! Three weeks of holiday seems so short to me. It's like counting 1..2..3! And poof!! It's gone! Arghh! So damn tired right now! School reopens tomorrow and here I am rushing my three weeks of holiday homeworks in this remaining few hours of today while ranting about how short the holiday was in this dusty blog.. Keep in mind I didn't update this blog since June 5.. >///<" Ahh.. I wish I was in America where the 3 months summer vacation is just getting started.. They've got three months of school holidays!! It would have been nice if we have holidays that long here in this country.. Hmm.. I've been lazy to update my blog during this short holiday.. Don't worry, my bloggie! I'm gonna make it up to ya by posting everyday after this! Well, maybe.. But I'll try.. :D And last but not least, the First Semester Exam results is coming up tomorrow!! Whoopie.. NOT! :( The school has some "great" ideas for students who couldn't pass a subject.. Canning.. Zzzz.. Guess I'll be getting ready to eat some cane this week.. Huuhhh.. 

There's so much to do in so little time.. Later I need to: 
1. Dye my hair black again
2. Rushing my homeworks 
3. Remove my nail polish and cut my nail
4. Find my missing school book 
And 5..6..7..8..
And whole lotsa thing to do..

Hmm.. Guess I'm gonna stop blabbering here and start do my work, aye? Yeaa.. Think I should.. And I'm gonna sweat a lot tonight.. :'(
Related Posts with Thumbnails