Tuesday, June 22, 2010

16th Birthday

Sweet 16.. Been waiting for this day to come.. I'm finally 16 years old.. (^_^) This is also my first birthday without the presence of my brother around.. Still can't adapt to it.. Haha.. >///<" So just few moments ago, my daddy, mummy, big brother and me celebrated my birthday today at home.. Bought a chocolate cake for RM49 at Ma Baker on the way home from school just now afternoon.. And for the first time, my daddy cooked food for us on my birthday.. Hahaha XD Hmm.. 
After that,
1. Sang "Happy Birthday"
2. Blow out the candles
3. Cut the yummy chocolate cake
4. Eat the cake!! *onomnomnomnom*
Then, we ate dinner! 
I'm still too full right now that I'm really lazy to write a long post.. lolx <-(doesn't even make sense??)
So imma post my chocolate cake here!
 
Still in the box??

With candles.. 1 big one in the middle 6 at the sides..
3+10+3=16
 
 With candle lighted up..


Believe in magic, close your eyes and make a wish.. (◡‿◡✿)
Related Posts with Thumbnails