Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Life Is......

Mum, I'm tired... I don't need you to give me more pressure... I had never been more tired than this before... Not ever... Don't put pressure on me just because you want me to be better than my brother... I'm more stupid than my brother... So don't put a high hope on me... I, myself don't put high hopes on myself... I am fragile... Too much pressure, I will break easily... Don't you know that? I don't believe that you don't understand... I cry and pour my heart to you when I'm down... But still you don't understand? What?! Am I that invisible? I'm reaching the stage where people are more emotional... Teenage years... Can't you just give me a break? I just wished that time would stop so that I can cry forever without anyone seeing it... Haiz...


Being me is hard... Living my life is hard... Can somebody help to pull me out of this place right now? ...... Guess not... Gotta live on with my life no matter what anyway... Just gotta keep moving forward until there's no more tomorrow... Sometimes I just don’t wanna know anything, don’t wanna care about anything... But I can’t... Even if I really wanted it to be... I had to think for others before myself every time.... But still, what I get in return? Nothing... Just the feeling of emptiness in the core of my heart... It’s sad seeing someone else is living a carefree life that you wanted to live in... That’s what I want. I don’t wanna be a famous somebody... Neither a doctor, an engineer, an architect nor anything... I just wanna be happy in my life.... That's all...
Related Posts with Thumbnails