Sunday, March 7, 2010

......

Sick of my hectic, stressful life right now. Just wanna kicking and screaming and beat up something. It's not easy for me to live like this. If i can, i wanna be nothing. So that i don't need to face all of life's difficulties. It's dragging me down. Drowning me. I'm breaking down. Tears falling down my cheek. I can't control them anymore. It hurts. You can't imagine how torn I am inside. No words can describe it.

Help me, Lord...
Give me strength and courage to go through all of these...

Lead me, Lord...
So that I won't go astray from the right path...
Tell me, Lord...
That You are always here watching and guiding me...

Help me to smile after every rain.
Help me to be a normal person.
Help me to be stronger.
Help me to be closer to You.
Related Posts with Thumbnails