Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tears...

Tears are words the heart
can't express...



Form 4 is not a fun as i thought it would be back then...
It's just the beginning of the year, and I'm already sick of it...
I'm sick of homeworks, assignments, quizzes, tests and lame-bossy teacher...
How can I continue to live it...?

If I could,
I just wanna get into a deep, deep sleep...
And don't wanna wake up until the end of time or forever...

I live my life with no purpose...
I keep doing the same thing every day and night...
It's been like that since like forever...
Nothing new appear in my life...

Kinda think that I live because I had to...
Not because I want to...
Kinda think that my life's pathetic...

I keep feeling down just for no reason...
Sometimes cry for no reason...
Sometimes feel lonely when my best friends are around me...
Sometimes feel that people see through me, like I'm invisible...

Those feelings maybe weird for you guys...
But to me, it's like part of my life - normal...

My parents say I'm too emotional...
And my brother call me "emo"...

I'm not...
I'm just being me...
It's my nature to be easily hurt - fragile...
I can't change it nor control it...
It's hard...

It's sad when people want you to be someone else
Other than yourself...
It's heart-breaking...

The tears fall,
They're so easy to wipe off,
But how do I erase the stain from my heart?
~THE END~
Related Posts with Thumbnails