Monday, January 25, 2010

Badminton Club 2010 1st activity... Tiring but FUN...! =)



 Today's the first badminton club activity for this year...
So long time didn't play liao...
So my moves are a bit 'rusty' when started playing just now...
But among all the sports, i love badminton the most...



Even so, it is tiring...
I'm exhausted after playing...
I drank 2 tins of 100 plus and around 1 liter of mineral water...
I'm still dehydrated now while writing this... =.=



Then, tomorrow need to do push-ups and sit-ups again...
I think my whole body will 'sakit-sakit' tomorrow...
Haizz...

Just now when playing with Phoebe,
got 1 people stand between where we're playing...
So 大牌...!!! 
Hmpph!!!
We both 火大 lo...
What kind of attitude?!!!
欠咒啊!!
Then i ask that person to 滚开...
Baru tahu!!!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
爽一下!!
嘻嘻~ =9

~报告完毕~
=THE END=

<3 LoVe,
 
[i][am][she12lynn]
Related Posts with Thumbnails