Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An epic day

"Happy 53rd Merdeka, Malaysia!" You're old! XD
 
Okay. That's not the reason why today's an epic day. lol. Today went to Boulevard Shopping Complex, Bintang Megamall and Imperial Mall — all in one day (!!) with 燕琴. Huuh. What a tiring day. I wanna start off telling about our bus ride from Boulevard to Bintang. Really unlucky! The bus fare was supposed to be RM1.40 per person but most of the people in the bus including us just pay RM1.00. So, no tickets for us. On the next bus stop, two fatty ticket checker guys boarded the bus! Most of the people looked shocked when the two guys started asking for the bus ticket. 燕琴 told me we will get penalty RM5 if we can't show our tickets. I was like "What the fuck?!" in my head. (o.O) When everyone can't show them the tickets, the guy told us to pay full RM1.40 and no penalty. That time, I am very very relieved! The bus stopped while waiting for all of the people pay the money. It was like 5-6 minutes? So yeah. Very unlucky and lucky situation. >_< So, at Boulevard, there's a new shop opened called ADJ or American Dreams Jeans. I love the shop. Lotsa pretty clothes! But pretty pricey too. Guess what?! I bought a ❤Domokun❤ bag! It's just so so so cute! *crazy* lol. Hmm. At Parkson, I introduced myself to a hawty eyeliner! XD Yeap. I'm just starting to get in touch with all these girly stuffs. I bought a white eyeliner. Teehee. :) As soon as I'm home, I tried it out. So, here's "some" photos.



 
Too many photos? Well, sorry..
*muacks* XD
Well, that's the end of my post today.. Tell me what you think, pwease... :)

PS: Don't bash me cause I post shit loadsa photos!
Okay. Thanks. Bye. :3
Related Posts with Thumbnails