Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Who I am

I admit that I'm not the most sociable person in the world. Well, maybe not even close. I don't like to talk so much cause I don't know what the eff i should talk. Okay? It doesn't mean that I hate people talking to me. I consider myself more as a listener. So when people talk a lot to me and then i reply them "Oh." or something like that, doesn't mean that it's dreadful to listen to it. Lately I've been feeling the cold shoulder thing again. Blah. Why? Have I done any wrong to ya? If so, then I'm truly, really sorry. I am only me. That's all that I can be. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not created to be a perfect being. I've been very careful in everything I say or do. That explains why I don't like to talk so much. I try to be nice to everyone. But still, I am only me. I make mistakes. I am just like every other person among the 6 billion human beings living in the whole wide world. I live, I laugh, I smile, I cry. Some days I'm more sociable, others I'm not. Sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop; sometimes I'm low and I don't wanna talk at all or "emo", as those dumbass said. I try very hard not to hate people and I try my hardest at forgetting what some people said or done. I try my hardest to forgive and forget them. If that's not enough and you still don't understand my perspective, then I will ask you to eff off cause you're view is not important to me. This is me. This is who I am. And this is how I will stay.
Related Posts with Thumbnails